Complete Smile Makeover
What value does your smile hold for you? What value does your smile have on your family, co-workers, or strangers? What would happen if you smiled with a purpose? I mean a real smile where the corners of the eyes wrinkle and it comes from the heart. What if you used your priceless smile to purposely reflect gratitude, respect, compassion, and love?
Saratoga Springs’ premier dentist, Dr. Moreau can help to unleash your priceless smile and enhance the value of your smile for yourself and others!
A real smile reveals your inner beauty as well as making you more attractive. Your smile improves your overall well-being and spreads a little happiness around as well. If the color, shape, or alignment of your teeth inhibits you just a bit from expressing your smile, then let Dr. Moreau help you discover the rewards of a more attractive, vibrant, and youthful smile.
How long does it take to make an impression with a person?
Studies have shown that it takes 1/10 sec for a person to judge you as trustworthy, competent, likeable, attractive or aggressive. Think about that for a moment.
Advantages of smiling
There are many advantages to smiling and they all have to do with creating and or contributing to the state of happiness, both in ourselves and others. There are many advantages and here are a few:
- Smiling is a great way to make yourself stand out while helping your body function better
- Smiling improves you health
- Smiling reduces your stress hormone levels
- Smiling improves your attractiveness, drawing people closer to you your stress level and you become more approachable
- Smiling creates a more positive mood
- Smiling is contagious and brings happiness to others
- Smiling relieves stress
- Smiling boosts your immune system
- Smiling lowers your blood pressure
- Smiling lifts the face and makes you look younger
- Smiling releases endorphins, natural pain-killers and serotonin which together make us feel good
- Smiling is perceived reflect success and confidence
Reasons to Restrain a Smile
- Stained teeth from red wine, soda, coffee leaving a dullness to your teeth
- Stained discolored fillings in the front teeth
- Missing, crooked, chipped or broken teeth
- Worn teeth due to years of grinding
- Gum inflammation
- Spaces between the teeth
- Smoking which causes gum inflammation and staining of the teeth
- Lack of engagement with life
- Missing gratefulness of gift of life
- Basking too much on what is wrong with life
- Forgetting to smile as a child
Why deny yourself feeling happy, when want you really want is happiness! Smile without restraint! Unleash Your Real Smile Today!
Call today to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Moreau and let him show you what your smile might look like without restraints. Call 518-584-6768 or request an appointment online.